TIG are seeking self-starting New Business Development Managers based in our Watford or London City office. TIG is a rapidly expanding Managed service and Microsoft Cloud provider with an extensive portfolio of services and mid-market corporate clients.
TIG is dynamic organisation focused on delivering solutions that enhance business outcomes, we have developed Intellectual Property that elevates our solutions above our competitors. TIG have created a reputation in the market for being an innovator delivering world class service to our clients.
Our can do culture drives the positive attitude of the TIG team, our sales people are highly respected with the entire organisation client focused ensuring the sales team are highly successful.
TIG’s client portfolio includes some well know names in the financial services sector as well as media and entertainment.
Due to continued expansion and significant investment, we are looking for Business Development Managers who are innovative, energetic and results driven to join our new business sales team. Their talent will be recognised, developed and rewarded, with an ongoing and tailored training and coaching programmes that will allow them to realise their personal, professional and earnings potential.
Main duties will include:
- Develop the sale pipeline and ensure that there are sufficient opportunities being generated to sustain a healthy pipeline year on year.
- Drive the qualification process and challenge the sales Director on the suitability of the opportunity.
- Support the sales Director to build and maintain profiles and account plans for key prospects.
- Work with sales Director and marketing Manager on targeted communication programs, data analysis driven proposals, creating contact opportunities, both tactically at prospect level and at a broader campaign management level.
- Be accountable for quality of execution of key sales events, including, client pitches.
- Work with the sales Director to structure the activity and drive the preparation, briefing documents, dry runs, logistical requirements and supporting sales documentation.
- Preparation of quality sales materials (including RFPs) delivered throughout the sales lifecycle. Ensuring continuity of approach and working with the sales manager to evolve key themes and messaging whilst constantly seeking creative and innovative ways to deliver the message.
Skills and Experience Required:
- You will have at least 3-5 years in sales and have a successful track record. We will consider your application if you are from outside of the tech business as long as you have a demonstrable skill set in relationship management and networking skills.
- Experience of working in a sales environment, preferably for an IT Services, Financial Services, Cloud Services or Software company
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to produce high quality presentation material, and critique presentation technique and style
- High attention to detail and a strong commitment to detail and quality
- Able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines as dictated by internal teams, prospects, consultants and clients
Self-motivated and disciplined
To apply for this role, please email your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Full job description available upon receipt of CV.